Selling A Home
Selling a home is the largest business transaction most of us will ever make. With such high stakes and so many crucial steps, it’s important to hire someone who will do it flawlessly. That’s where I come in. I am committed to guiding you and taking care of all the paper work required to ensure that you get every dollars’ worth for your valued property. My expertise, guarantees that the selling process is as seamless and profitable for you as possible.
THE SELLING PROCESS
I take a comprehensive approach to making sales. Proper staging, marketing, and timing must usually align in order to find the right buyer. The real estate marketplace is competitive, and my goal is to make your home stand out. For this reason, I will work hard on the marketing responsibilities to efficiently sell your house.
This includes the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan designed to showcase your property to the right buyers. Furthermore, many home sales occur as a result of internal networking between real estate professionals to pair buyers and sellers. I am deeply connected within the local real estate community, giving your property optimal exposure.
GENERAL TIPS FOR PREPARING YOUR HOME:
First impressions matter! The correct staging of your home can go a long way toward achieving a successful sale at the highest price. Even minor alterations can have a major impact. Here are a few general guidelines that can help transform your home and present your home in the best way possible to attract the best offers.
• Start from the outside: A well-kept lawn can help secure a strong first-impression for your home. A day or two of yard work can mean a world of difference in the buyer’s mind. A manicured lawn and well-groomed landscape will help bring in prospective buyers from the beginning.
• The front door welcomes the prospect: Doorways and entrances are usually the first thing a visitor sees inside of your home. Step outside your front door and take an objective view. A fresh coat of paint or scrubbing your door clean will be well worth the effort invested. Maybe opt for a seasonal door decoration to instantly give your home a warm, inviting feel.
• Highlight your home: Ample lighting will project a feeling of warmth to the potential buyers. Clean windows to help illuminate walls and ceilings.
• Clean, clean, clean: Be sure bedrooms and bathrooms are gleaming! The kitchen should be spotless as well. Clean countertops and make them free of clutter. Repair caulking in bathtubs and showers. Polish fixtures .
• A place for everything: Make sure beds are made and clothing is put away. Neat, well-organized closets show that there is plenty of storage space. Straighten newspapers, magazines or other “homey clutter” to help improve your home’s image to buyers.
• Check for repairs: Minor flaws in your home suggest neglect to the prospect. Be sure to check major appliances. If a potential buyer can find a minor defect in a house, he or she will often assume there are more serious underlying issues elsewhere.
• Relax and have fun! Once a showing is scheduled, try to make plans for lunch or to visit a friend. Having homeowners milling around will often make prospect buyers feel uncomfortable and hurry through a showing. So, relax, and trust me to showcase your beautiful home.